Maps & Transportation
Aliso Viejo is located in Southern California, between the cities of Laguna Beach and Laguna Niguel.
Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo-Laguna Beach is minutes from pristine beaches and the Saddleback Mountains and only a 15-minute drive from the John Wayne (Orange County) Airport. The lively community appeals to business and leisure travelers alike.
Address and Contact
Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Phone: (949) 643-6700
Fax: (949) 643-7950
Sales: (949) 643-6700 ext. 5709
Maps & Directions
For your convenience, you may choose to park your vehicle on-site yourself or have one of our attendants do it for you.
• On-Site Self Parking: $21 USD per day
• Valet Parking: $27 USD per day
How to get to Renaissance ClubSport
By car from John Wayne Orange County Airport:
• Take CA-73 South towards Toll Road
• Take Glenwood Drive/Pacific Park Exit
• Continue straight onto Enterprise
The Toll Road is the most convenient, and you can pay on-line.
By car from Los Angeles International County Airport:
• Take CA-1 S/S Sepulveda Blvd via the ramp to I-105
• Take the ramp onto I-105 East
• Take the exit onto I-405 South toward Long Beach
• Take the exit onto CA-73 South toward CA-55/San Diego via Toll Road
• Merge onto Enterprise
Nearest Amtrak stations:
• Laguna Beach: 5 miles
• San Juan Capistrano: 7 miles
• Irvine: 8 miles