Make waves in your fitness with exhilarating yet low-impact water workouts. Our beautiful resort-style aquatic center includes a lap pool, an exercise pool, a children's wading pool and splash park, and adult and kids' whirlpools. We offer private and group swim lessons as well as designated times for recreational and lap swimming.
Enroll in swimming lessons for adults or kids at ClubSport in Aliso Viejo.VIEW SCHEDULE
TEAM CLUBSPORT SWIM
Join us for a weekly coached team swim workout with our TEAM ClubSport members. Free for all members. All swim levels invited. For more information contact TEAM ClubSport Head Coach, Juliet Wisdom at [email protected]d.
CLUB SWIM MASTERS
Master’s Swim offers year-round coached adult swim workouts for intermediate and advanced fitness, triathlete, and competitive swimmers able to swim freestyle 300 yards continuously; includes interval workouts. Swim stroke knowledge and proficiency is suggested. Free for all members.
A water workout for all levels that includes cardiovascular and muscle strengthening exercises using a variety of buoyancy equipment. Free for all members.
A high energy all over body workout for all exercise levels including cardio, strengthening, interval training, and dance exercises.
SWIM TECHNIQUE AND REFINEMENT
Have you always been interested in getting in the pool for your workout but needed some brushing up on your strokes or breath work? This is the perfect class for you! This class will be held the first Saturday of the month. Limited to 10 participants.
EVOLUTION SWIM ACADEMY
Evolution Swim Academy is the complete novice swim program at Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo. Two-time Olympian and Evolution Swim Academy founder, Felipe Delgado has created a fantastic curriculum that encompasses the entire aquatic learn-to-swim experience. Students ages six months and older will become safer and smarter swimmers through our in-house curriculum. Lessons are divided into three learning programs: Parent & Me, Safety, and Stroke Technique lessons. Evolution Swim Academy also offers a novice swim team program, Intro to Gators.
Evolution Swim Academy Programs
SWIM LESSONS (Season begins April 2019)
Evolution Swim Academy offers nine learning levels within its swim lesson curriculum: four swim safety levels, one swim development level, and four-stroke technique levels. Children who have successfully completed all lesson plans will be safer and smarter swimmers and will have a basic understanding of the four major swim strokes. Lessons are offered March through October as private (1:1), semi-private (2:1), and small group (3:1) formats.
Small Group: $24/lesson
INTRO TO GATORS (Season begins April 2019)
Intro to Gators is a swim team program designed for the novice swimmer that possesses a working knowledge of three of the four major swim strokes. Participants meet one or two times per week for 45 minutes. Each practice is led by a coach that will work from the pool deck. Swimmers will work to refine all strokes while learning fundamentals to help them transition to a competitive swim team. For swimmers ages 5 and older. Typically runs March through October with a schedule of Tuesdays and Thursday, 4:00pm-5:00pm.
Once per week: $14.25/lesson
PARENT & ME (Season begins April 2019)
Early exposure to swim lessons starts at Parent & Me. Parent & Me swim classes are offered at the club starting seasonally. You will be amazed at what an infant/toddler can do in the water with a little instruction. We offer two levels for students ages 6 months - 36 months.
FREE CLASSES: Monday/Wednesday 10:00-10:30
Fee Classes: Saturday 10:00am & 10:30am
Cost:$72.00/month ($18.00 per class)
Location: Exercise Pool
AQUATIC CENTER POLICIES
For the health and safety of our members and guests we ask that you follow the guidelines below while enjoying the Aquatics Center:
- Lap Pool Rules
- • Diapers, including swim diapers, are not permitted in the lap pool. Children must be potty trained and stay in the family lane.
- • If casual swimming, you must stay in family lanes.
- • No leaning on or jumping on or over the lap lanes.
- • Lanes, other than the designated family lanes, are for lap swimming only.
- We strongly recommend double diapers in the group exercise pool, wading pool and kids whirlpool.
- During the summer season, anyone under the age of 12 is required to take a 10-minute safety break, which will be conducted at the top of the hour from 11:00am-5:00pm. This is an opportunity to take care of personal needs, hydrate, re-apply sunscreen and attend to your child. We also recommend changing your child’s swim diaper.
- Swim diaper’s protective qualities deteriorate after 15 minutes, so we strongly recommend changing your child's swim diaper during the safety breaks. For your convenience swim diapers are available at the pool bar and R Spa.
- No glass, coolers, or outside food and beverage are permitted on the pool deck.
- Children under the age of 12 are required to use the Co-ed Family Locker Room.
- Mobile device use is not permitted in the locker rooms.
- Shower before entering pools, steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, hotel guests must wear a wristband.
- Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day are member-only weekends. Due to increased pool use during these dates, pools are limited to members and registered hotel guests only.
- Adhering to these guidelines helps to ensure that our pools remain safe and clean while minimizing disruptions. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
For a complete list of the Aquatic Center Policies click here.
Try ClubSport with a free pass.